January 31, 2020
Revision 2020 of our Perceived Quality Plug-in for Autodesk VRED
Professional is now available. With the new release we invested into new and
innovative morphing methods.
We also worked hard to make the tool fit for efficiently handling hundreds of gaps, as required for the gap visualization process in vehicle interiors.
Besides bug fixes, usability enhancements and additional gap variant presets, the new release now also supports VRED versions 2020.2 and 2020.3.
October 21, 2019
The latest release of nVIZ’ Virtual Test Driving solution takes another step forward towards realistic test driving in Virtual Reality. The integration of the Rexroth eMotion 2700 hexapod now expands the motion range to:
- 2700 kg payload
- 650 mm actuator stroke
- up to 0.8 m/s and 40 deg/s velocity
- up to 0.9 g acceleration
July 05, 2019
nVIZ announces the latest release 2019.2 of its Perceived Quality Plugin for Autodesk VRED with new functions and productivity gains:
- Supports the latest VRED Versions 2019 and 2020
- Creates VRED variant sets for real-time A-B gap comparisons
- Allows to directly edit the measure data from 3DCS in VRED
- Adds features for convenient validation of measure points